1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Can't find the harness for the coil, it's MIA

Discussion in 'Non-Turbo Tech questions' started by NeedaTurbo, Jul 21, 2005.

1. NeedaTurbo

Asked on Corral, someone posted a pic of their engine bay, but can't find it on the harness.

Here's a pic of an engine bay, and of course it's located on the driver's side (left side) shock tower. Can someone check to see if it's a harness that can be disconnected from the main part of the harness? I have no idea where it is. I sold the EFI harness a good while back but I'm about sure I didn't include that with it.

[​IMG]#ad

2. tonym

its part of the main harness. It does not disco on my car

3. NeedaTurbo

Ok, that's good news, I think :D Will report back soon. Thanks :)

4. NeedaTurbo

Goodness, I still can't find it. I've looked at every end.

Can someone (if you have time) look and see what other harness it is close to, or what colors the wires should be? This is weird, it should be there.