1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

FS: C&L 85mm MAF with K&N filter for 4.6L Mustangs, etc.

Discussion in 'Classifieds- POWERTRAIN, FUEL, DRIVETRAIN, ELECTRONICS' started by TurboShortBus, Jul 26, 2011.

1. TurboShortBus

FS: C&L 85mm MAF with K&N filter for 4.6L Mustangs, etc.

SOLD. Thank you!

For sale is a used 85mm C&L mass air meter with a matching, 9" long (4" ID at the coupler) K&N cone filter. The parts are exactly as shown in the photo below, and the electronic sensor is included. I recently cleaned the K&N filter, and I will include a small container of K&N filter oil for you to apply (14.79 ml). The plug on the sensor is the 6-pin, "flat" style plug. However, you can remove the electronics from this meter and install older Fox-style electronics, as the bolt pattern is the same.

These parts were removed from a 2003 Mustang GT that I recently parted out. The car was mostly stock, except for a few bolt-ons, so I would assume that this MAF is calibrated for stock injectors. The engine was removed before I took possession of the car, but it apparently ran well enough for it to be placed in the path of another vehicle, which caused it to be T-boned.

$100 including free shipping in the continental US for the MAF, electronics, filter, and container of filter oil. PayPal is accepted.

Mark

CL-MAF01a.JPG #ad

bridal-shoal