1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Classic FAST SBC engine harness

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by twinturbo6T9, Apr 6, 2021.

1. twinturbo6T9

Hello everyone. A shot in the dark here. I have a 69 Camaro with a twin turbo small block using the classic FAST ECU (gray box). My FAST ECU engine harness has a short somewhere in it and unfortunately FAST no longer supports this legacy product. Reaching out on the forum to see if anyone might have one available as I would prefer to replace than try and find the short. I tried to post a WTB listing n the classifieds but I am new to this forum and unable to post to the classified section yet.