1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Ebay GT 35 oil drain

Discussion in 'Newbie and Basic Turbo Tech Forum' started by LukasGTi16v, Mar 21, 2021.

1. LukasGTi16v

Hello,

I am building myself a BMW M52 Turbo, and as I am a complete newbie in terms of turbocharging, I am little bit unsure of my turbo clocking. I know it should be as close to 6 as possible, to achieve the best gravity drain, but then I am not able to connect water cooling banjos / hoses, so any re clocking would require a chassis cut.

My question is, if this will be enough to provide free oil drain ? It s china GT 35 journal bearing turbo.
    Thanks!

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad