1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Fox Body with Sn95 Tail Lights

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by LowBoostinT76, Oct 22, 2009.

1. LowBoostinT76

nevermind

2. red95gts

Those are 93 Cobra tail lights. It looks like a Vibrant Red 93 Cobra...

3. LowBoostinT76

Yeah now that I look again it does look like the 93 cobra tail lights.
    I know they had the lines in them but never noticed the lines stand out quite so much. My bad.

4. Cox Abele

93 cobra tails were the same as the 86 and older modles, but with what looks like pin striping. On the right car, they look good.

140.jpg #ad

5. LowBoostinT76

Yeah I know that they look like the older foxes tail lights but with what looks like pin striping, but I didn't realize that the pin striping was the noticeable and broke up the tail lamps at night, it looks good.

6. mfpmax

7. Mr. Dew