1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Fox Body with mini tubs in here please

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by nxcoupe, Sep 17, 2020.

1. nxcoupe

So what rear spring rate and length are you running and what 60 foot are you seeing? Also what length spring? I appreciate any info from guys running these. Mine is fubared and I want to hear from some guys out there doing it. Thanks!

2. nxcoupe

So my issue was the shocks were bottomed out with the car at the ride height I wanted and even with them adjusted so the shocks had travel, the back end was way too stiff. So I went with KEVIN$ recommendation of 14-110 springs and try to get them to work. I'm lowering the lower brackets and then adjusting til 1/3 of total shaft travel is out of the shock. Hope it works.

3. Briansshop

My 85 was 2650lbs,I ran 80lbs springs rear,130s front.

nxcoupe likes this.