1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

fox body gauge/radio plate for dash

Discussion in 'Non-Turbo Tech questions' started by .347_stang, May 27, 2018.

1. .347_stang

Hey guys it's been a few years but I bought a dash panel plate that put 3 gauges, the radio and then the vent controls in the center of the dash. I absolutely loved it, but when I had given the car to a mechanic to fix something else on the car he had broke the plate and now it's sitting there all half retarded... I'd like to buy another one, but I don't remember who it was that I had bought it from. it's been a few years. if you guys can point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it.

thanks

here is a picture of my current one for reference. thanks!

20180527_143635.jpg #ad

2. 91turboterror

American muscle has them. Correct that used to carry them

3. .347_stang

I wonder if they would be able to make a new one? I hope I don't have to have someone else make one.. that would be a pain...

4. Drac0nic

You're looking for ri85gt. The domain's for sale currently so I don't know if he's still in the business of doing it.

5. Disney Lincoln

He is not. I think I got one of the last he;ll ever do. I have contemplated buying the equipment from him but he says it's a waste of time and money as there isn't enough business to keep it going.

Pro-SC likes this.
  6. .347_stang

sad day... because I really liked mine. I'll have to try and figure out a way to fix it :/