1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

fox body fenderwell exhaust exit

Discussion in 'DIY and Junkyard Turbo Tech' started by spooligan, Aug 8, 2010.

1. spooligan

ive been contemplating running my downppipe thru my fender and i was trying to get ideas and some visuals on anyone that has done it to there foxbody already. so if anyone can post some pics up of fox stangs running the downpipe thru the fender that they know of or they have found that would be awsome! ive seen this setup before but i wanna get an idea of how its down cuz it looks awsome

2. sickboystroker

depends on where you would like to have the exhast in the front of the fender or the rear like mine if your looking to go to the rear its a pita with a 5" dp will give pics later have to go to work

3. spooligan

yeah im planning on running it thru the inside of the fender and doing like a vent style exhaust exit kind of like a ww2 fighter plane exhaust. im gonna have to modify the fender and make a vent for the exhaust. hopefully i'll get that cool exhaust stains like the ww2 planes lol.

see im thinking of doing something like this....i circled it

[​IMG]#ad

4. spooligan

but thanks id appreciate the pics

5. rpratt

I think you can count on getting exhaust stains on the side of the car.

6. spooligan

thats what im counting on lol. im planning to modify the fender by were it meets the door ive already started i'll get some pics up soon

7. Johnnyb

Dose alot of people run there exhaust through the fenderwell

8. mog-10

some do