1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Bigstuff3 issue on 4.6 2v??????

Discussion in 'Ford Modular Forum' started by Steven Henault, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Steven Henault

Anyone ever have an issue running the bs3 system with LS coils on their 4.6 2v? I cannot get my motor to run correctly has a misfire in multiple cylinders.. I've done the 24x trigger wheel upgrade which helped but car still isn't running correct.. Seems to be cylinders 1,3,5,6 that are having an issue. Thinking harness next? Anyone have issues with thier harness? I've been dealing with this problem for a very long time and am out of ideas any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. 97tntcobra

Only trouble I e had is a mis in 2 and 8 but that's do to a week cam sensor