1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Ford GT500???

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by Hemann, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Hemann

Is there going to be a GT500 for 2015?

I have not seen anything yet. I have read that ford might want to get out of the HP wars. Makes me think they are holding back with that twin turbo 5.0 they played with.

Seems to easy to build a 800 HP factory twin turbo motor.

2. Jeremy

Not that I have seen. Looks like they are going to bring back the GT350 with a 5.2L flat plane crank v8 na.