1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Tapered seat spark plugs

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by TT Snake, Aug 23, 2006.

1. TT Snake

Was wondering what you guys are running for tapered seat spark plugs. 93 cobra, Proline 331,
    twin precision 67's, BS3, MSD digital 7. I need to run tapered seat and need some cold plugs.
    Any reccomendations would be appreciated. Thanks guys looking forward to your input.

Noob

2. red355

3. TT Snake

Thanks alot I appreciate the help. I hope to get ti the dyno. Car should make plenty of power. 950-1100 hp. I talked to Steve Petty he gave me a spark plug number but it was for washer style. I called NGK and they could not cross that # or get me one comp. for tapered seat. You would think they would know. Thanks for everything.

Noob