1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

2016 best bolt on turbo kit for 94 95 mustang

Discussion in 'Ford Modular Forum' started by Svt1995, Aug 20, 2016.

1. Svt1995

I'm sure this question has been asked many times as I've read but it is now 2016 and some of these post get old after a while some things change some things don't but who would you say is the best manufacturer with the easiest bolt on procedures with great fitment and want to be able to keep my air conditioning and have it as simple to bolt on as possible and reliable I don't mind spending money to get quality that's not the issue it's more of my time of dealing with a problem product I've been down that road and different turbo kits and I want this one go as smooth as possible so I'm looking at Pony down kits BG or Helion any feedback would be great thanks for the tips guys.

2. 95MustangGT331

subscribing. im trying to get a friend to come to the darkside that doesnt have the resources i have.

3. 99TTGT