1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Forced Inductions ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by justa306, Nov 9, 2011.

1. justa306

Any of you guys deal with Jose at forced Inductions ? I recently purchased a s400 with the race cover, billet wheel and a v-band clamp to the tune of 1715.00. I asked him to email me a tracking number for the stuff when shipped. A week goes by, no number. 2nd week i call him and he says its been shipped. Get home that day and the turbo is there. Open it up, no invoice. Tried calling numerous times. Finally got ahold of him and he said no problem i'll email it. 2 days go by, No email so i filled out the contact form on their website so he had my email and still no response.. I went to him because of the good things people said about them and now i cant even get a invoice so i can keep track of everything. Anyone know him personally so maybe they could put a bug in his ear and i can get my invoice? Very poor customer service if you ask me. The 2 minutes it takes to email or even mail me a invoice shows just how important his customs are.. Sorry, Rant over

2. Disney Lincoln

Wait.... You paid 1700 bucks and you got something? That's a raging success in the turbo world!!! I'd make up my own invoice and keep track of that.

3. yellowpony

:withu:

4. RI85GT

Lmfao

5. blown385

Just curious . What are the specs on the turbo , and what is it going on ? Is it a running car or a build .

Is it the Billet 82 on a 1.32ar ?