1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

FiTech

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by nxcoupe, Dec 6, 2019.

1. nxcoupe

Is there a software to download so you can get into the box and tune it? Or are you stuck using the pos LED to modify it? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

2. ashford

suposedly its software is supposed to be on the sd card it ships with. i got curious on the software and tried to find it myself and that is what i found out.

3. nxcoupe

So is the sd card inside the hand held lcd?

4. B E N

The hand held will plug into your PC via USB. Yes there is software to tune it with your laptop, options are the same but its less of a pain. You have to go through some steps to unlock the advanced stuff.

5. nxcoupe

Ben Could I give you a shout and ask some questions please? Just PM me the number.