1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Finally working on the car again.. Have some wiring/wideband questions

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by rick90lx, Aug 26, 2012.

1. rick90lx

I decided to modify my DFI harness and everything is going well. I'm at the point where I need to wire my wideband up. The problem I'm having currently is I can't find any info on this old unit. Everything I find covers the newer units with on board data logging and I bought this setup second hand and don't even have any part #'s for it.

[​IMG]#ad

Is there supposed to be power coming from the main harness to power the unit? I don't see any plugs on the main harness that would tie into the 2 pin plug on the left, with the red/black wires.

This is what I've been doing with the rest of the harness.

[​IMG]#ad

2. rick90lx

Anyone have a link or a paper copy of the instructions for this old unit?

3. BOOSTEDROK

Call Dave at Autotrend EFI.. He's in northern Cali, super cool dude.. Does a lot of DFI stuff..