1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

MAC valve and terminator x question

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by Shoeslappa, Jan 12, 2023.

1. Shoeslappa

I see people using a 3 port or 4 port Mac valve to control boost without a pressure dome switch by using one of the wires for MAP sensor signal. And setting up a reference on the terminator x for a 5v source. My question is where does the other wire from the Mac valve go? To ground or a 12v switch power? I don’t know if the terminator x controls this through a ground or not. Anyone run this set up? If so could you point me in the right direction. Thanks.

2. Russell

I have done it that way. I used PWM- out of the TX. I put 12+ though a fuse and a switch so I can ride around on gate if I want to.

3. Shoeslappa

Excellent. I really appreciate the response.