1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

85 Mustang Notch 3.8L 72mm turbo

Discussion in 'Classifieds- VEHICLES FOR SALE' started by Wallace, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Wallace

I am selling my car. I will sell it all together or part it out. The price is $12,000. send me a pm if you need additional information. Thanks.

Specs

Engine: 3.8L Ford V6
    SC block and heads
    Lifter bores bushed using Jesel Dogbone lifters
    Custom solid roller cam
    Ross pistons (2 new spares)
    Scat H-beam rods (2 new spares)
    Heads ported by Eric Bradby
    Sheet metal box upper intake
    1.7 rr
    (Lots of spare parts)

Drivetrain:

Dynamic C4 with transbrake

UCC converter with mechanical diode and billet stator (just installed no miles or passes)

8.8, nine inch ends, 31 spline axles, Eaton carbon posi unit.

Suspension/chassis:

D&D k member and arms (poly bushings), Strange 10-way struts, 175 lb/in springs, mm cc plates, cut v8 springs in the rear, cheapie gas matic shocks in the back, Baseline uppers and Steeda lowers with the harder busings, FMS aluminum drive shaft, welded torque boxes, upper boxes tied to cage.

Weld pro-stars 8.5" in the rear and skinnies up front. 275/60/16 MT drag radials with about 30 passes on them

Electronics:
    MSII with LM1 and Aux Box. Coil on plug ignition using LS2 truck coils
    Eboost 2
    Autometer gauges

Turbo kit:

1.5" primaries with headers by ed collectors. 2.25" 409 stainless to turbine with v-bands. 4" 409 stainless full exhaust. 72mm Garrett with P-trim .84 ar divided housing. 48mm Turbosmart pro-gate mounted directly to turbine housing. Huge K&N filter mounted in front of radiator.

Link to the build:http://www.v6power.net/vb/showthread.php?t=35549

2. Wallace

Bumping this up and adding some things. I also have a 1999 ford F250 4x4 with the 7.3, it is the new body style. It is 6 speed manual transmission, regular cab, long bed black in color. I have a really nice fiberglass shell for the truck as well, it is blue so would need to be painted to match the color of the truck. I am second owner it has 140,000 miles on it. It has new Moog problem solver ball joints, 4" magnaflow exhaust, big air filter. Other than the filter and exhaust the truck is stock and gets 19 mpg unloaded and 15 pulling the car and trailer. I also have a trailer I haul the car on. It is open in the center. I put new bearings in all wheels and fixed the lighting since I've owned it. Trailer has a winch and winch mount but you'll need to supply a battery. I'll sell the truck, car, and trailer for $22,000. If sold separately the car must go first. any interest let me know and I can get you details, pictures, etc. This is a turn key setup to go to the track and have fun.