1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Fastest flash drive ever?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by 302f150, Feb 20, 2011.

1. 302f150

lol, but seriously, my flash drive I carry everywhere for school just split in half and left the chipset hanging in the USB drive(might have something to do with my keys hanging off of it) so I was thinking of ways to ruggedize it(just bought it like 6 monhts ago, 4GB, not even a gig used...) so I came up with this. 1967 Shelby GT-500 hotwheel car, a dremel, a keychain, and some hot glue. TA DA!!! You can see the status LED through the rear windshield lmao, tell me what you guys think...oh, and it still rolls, not that it's important or fun to play with while sitting in computer lab or anything :chacha:

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

2. Mr. Dew

I love it. I am pretty sure you just stumbled into a easy way to make your millions right there.

3. xlr8a4d

4. Hemann

That is cool. I didn't expect that. The key thing could come off.

5. Cox Abele

that right there is what some folks call fancy.

6. BlownShovel

A lady at work drives a new camaro. She was researching a new PC for home. A Camaro SS shaped PC

PCmaro3.jpeg #ad

PCmaro2.jpeg #ad

pcmaro1.jpeg #ad

7. 302f150

lol, that PC is crazy.

You mean the key chain and loop and all? The only reason I put it in is because I always carry my drive with me, otherwise I forget it on my desk or something and its a long walk all the way across campus lol.

8. RI85GT

9. 10secgoal

Lol, got me. For sure thought I was coming in here going to read something I wouldn't understand :doh:

10. 302f150

Looking at that chevy pc got me.wondering, last time I checked you couldn't buy the intel atom mobo's or cpus, now newegg has them for like $70... you could do a lot of cool things with those tiny boards :hmm:

11. MONTEGOD7SS

12. 302f150

that one would definitely mess with people, just have to make sure an overtidy significant other didnt trash it when they found it laying on the desk or something lol

13. Hemann

For me the key chain and loop could come off. I don't use mine a lot. I let others borrow it to put files on there computer. It would be cool to hand them just the car.

14. xlr8a4d

The Camaro PC would probably be way to slow,lol.

(with lots of restarting)