1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Official 2011 Pro Football thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by Daddy, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Daddy

Well the lockout is finally over, and the season can start. Lets see who got slack over the lockout.

:2thumbs: here's to hoping the Pack can do it again.

I'm happy to hear Favre is coming back........ :raz:

2. PEARL MUSSIN

Looks like my boys have been busy already.. They cut Marion barber, Roy williams and Leonard Davis today. All dead weight if you ask me, plus it cleared some cap room maybe for a nice FA hopefully in the secondary. I love Barbers running style but he is only good on goalline. Plus now they have Demarco Murray.

Jeremy

3. PrecisionTurboMustang

What are you guys going or this year? 7 wins? :D ;)

Shit has been crazy around ravens camp too. Cut megahee, gregg, & mason.

4. TT_05_Stang

And Heap... which I think is a wrong call... as Ed Dickson and Dennis Pitta are nobodys...

Hope they get him back for less... I could care less for McGahee, he was hurt most of the time, and cost more than he produced. While for a small size, he made more TD on the 1 yard line then rice has, he still was hurt more than played...

Mason was a tough one, as he was the go to for Flacco, yet I think he could be replaced with a Smith, easily and an overall better threat.

Gregg is another easy decision, as money vs depth easily won out.

My worries are Flacco is a clingy thrower... he likes his targets and will force it in to use them... now his two largest targets are gone.... will he overcome and look at all possible targets... or totally get rattled and hold on to it...

5. gotageta5oh

Go Steelers!!!!

6. PrecisionTurboMustang

I will miss Heap, Mason has had an overall shitty attitude.

7. RI85GT

Hmmm, so being a Pats fan, in AZ, I guess I will have to see what happens. I do like the Cards, and can't wait to see the stadium.

At least I won't be fucking freezing mid/late season !!!!

8. turbostang500

So how do you feel about ochocinco going to the pats?

9. craig6.9diesel

https://www.theturboforums.com/smf/index.php?action=post;topic=150830.0;num_replies=7#top

F*k him! I did kinda like him but not now! I hate the Pats! Actually I hate their coach.... GO COLTS!

10. PEARL MUSSIN

FML........ Awesome-wa to the Eagles. :bang: Now Romo has to face him at least twicw a yr. Good job Jerry, you let that one blow up in your face. Im hoping for 10 wins.. Playoffs would be a bonus for the Cowboys this year. Thier offense will be putting up the points (25+per game) but they probably have the worst secondary in the league and they havent made ANY changes so whats gonna change, oh yea we have Rob Ryan. :scared: Well see I guess. I predect Romo will have MVP numbers if him and Dez stay healthy. I also have a sneaking suspession they might go after Moss for cheap.

Jeremy

11. turbostang500

Man dont feel bad! I am a browns fan and every free agency season they seem to go on vacation!
    They have done nothing but resigning their players and getting a runnibg back for a new west coast
    offense and they all ready have a stud rb. Shit dont make sense.

12. gotageta5oh

Typical Browns..... Glad I am a Steelers fan. :D

If it is brown... flush it down.

13. craig6.9diesel

Dont the Browns always seem to give the Steelers trouble?

14. leeperryracing

Eagles got a nice jolt last year from an athletically gifted QB in Micheal Vick and they made some BOLD moves for this season...i don't see why they wouldn't be in the super-bowl contention argument. If Brady and Manning could use their feet anywhere remotely as good as Vick....the remaining 30 teams would be up shit creek :D....with that said GO VICK....no dog can hold you down :chacha:

15. turbostang500

:2thumbs: :chacha: :nut:

16. MONTEGOD7SS

Colts I guess.

With that said, GO VOLS!

17. gotageta5oh

:huh:

If you call 4 wins out of the last 25 meetings giving them trouble...

18. craig6.9diesel

Ok I just wiki it. I guess I was wrong my bad.

19. TeeJay

My oh my, the Eagles are gonna be unfuckinstoppable this year...

20. turbostang500

They all have to play together but yeah they are quickly becoming the premature
    superbowl favorites.