1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Supercharged tune vs Turbo tune

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by hostile11, Jul 26, 2007.

1. hostile11

Hi everybody I am new here I am also new to turbos so I'm looking for a little help on how to tune my f.a.s.t. for my new turbo setup. currently the tune up is for my s-trim; the motor(R blocked331),heads(afr185),cam(cust ed cam) and lower intake(edel rpm2) are the same as I had with the s-trim except the upper edelbrock rpm 2 intake was switched out for a hogan sheet metal. The new turbo stuff consist of HP headers and crossover,custom 3.5" down pipe y'd into 3" exhaust, 3" cold side with 3core procharger ic, procharger blow off, tial waste gate 44mm 14 psi spring, pt-76gts.. I am looking for any help on how to tune this new setup. I can email you my gct file so you can take a look and maybe send me back a adjusted gct file that I can start off with..primarly looking for the VE table and A/f table thanks for any help!!!!!!!!!!!