1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

FAST XFI install

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by ChuckD, Mar 25, 2007.

1. ChuckD

Does anyone know where I can find a list of what goes and what stays when installing an XFI on a 92 Mustang ... I dont want to pull out a bunch of stuff I'm gonna need for something else.

2. gt347mustang

bump...i would like to know also.

3. Tactile

not xfi, but it looks like the complete passenger side harness was taken out on my car

http://www.veryuseful.com/mustang/tech/engine/images/mustangMainHarness.gif

if you have ac you will need to wire in a WOT shutoff relay, pressure switch & the switch to the AC compressor

the lights(front & rear) & ignition stem from the drivers side harness so don't touch those

i also have a 92 so if you need some help with specific wiring colors that aren't connected (i have some under the dash that are just there) just let me know