1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Fast install

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by BILL-E, Aug 17, 2006.

1. BILL-E

I'm getting ready to get started on a Fast install on my '96 Cobra and was looking for a little advice or any help in to where to start the operation.I hear that I may run in to a few problems as to the speedometer maybe not working to having some trouble w/ the theft deterrant,I kinda need to know how much of my stock wiring to take out to maybe getting some help w/ a base tune and final tune.Any help is greatly appreciated.Thanks,Bill-E(803-287-0322)

2. Otto J

I dont have any expierience with the 4 valve cobra motors and FAST.But ill get you a number of a guy who specializes in them.
    Once its wired in let me know if you need tuning help