1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

FAST XFI Auxillary Sensor Setup

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by qwikzj, Jun 11, 2006.

1. qwikzj

I have the harness out for the broke motor and I want to be able to log trans temp. I have an extra GM coolant brass tip sensor and am planning to use AUX wire 1 (C12) to one side and (C11) Auxillary return to the other side of the connector. Let me know if all this is OK it seems logical to me.

My question really is what do I put in on the AUX1 table I need to know the Sensor gain and Sensor Offset for a GM coolant sensor?
    Thanks,
    Daryl

2. beatby8