1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

For Sale: Fast xfi and ID1000 injectors

Discussion in 'Classifieds- POWERTRAIN, FUEL, DRIVETRAIN, ELECTRONICS' started by Rip Rock, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Rip Rock

I have a Complete F.A.S.T Xfi system forsale. Comes with everything you need for fuel injection engine.
    1) Fast Xfi 2.0
    2) Fast xim
    3) MSD coils
    4)Fast main harness (nib, I ordered an extra harness for some reason)
    5) Fast xim harness(used)
    6) Fast 42 lb fuel injectors and harness
    7)Fast 4150 style throttle body
    8) communication cable
    9)02 sensor with extension harness
    10) iat sensor, coolant sensor and 1 bar map sensor (have a gm 3 bar map sensor as well if you need it)
    11) air cleaner spacer and threaded rod for air filter

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

Everything in the picture is forsale for $3500 CDN obo plus shipping. This is a complete system. I even have documentation for wiring ECT I will include. I have used this on pushrod engines to modular engines. Everything works like new.

8 used ID 1000cc injectors forsale.

- 14mm o rings top and bottom - high impedance - injectors and clips

Just pulled these out for bigger injectors. I only have Dyno time on them. Asking 1200 CDN obo plus shipping.

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

[​IMG]#ad

2. Rip Rock

Open for offers.

3. TurboPony

IM interested in the XIM, coils and harness. What is the model number on the XIM box? Basically I need to know if this is for a SBF with a 13726548 firing order

4. Rip Rock

I just sold everything related to the fast as of today. Sorry for the delay.

I just have injectors remaining.