1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

For Sale: Fast air/fuel meter

Discussion in 'Classifieds- POWERTRAIN, FUEL, DRIVETRAIN, ELECTRONICS' started by steve beckley, Apr 23, 2013.

1. steve beckley

image.jpg #ad
    image.jpg #ad

Used for 8000 miles in a turbo mustang. Comes with all cables, $50 windshield mount and sensor. Works perfect! Located in St Augustine Fl 32092 $260 shipped lower 48 1-904-460-2291 lve message or ask for Steve

image.jpg #ad

image.jpg #ad

2. steve beckley

PM me if your interested in meter I changed my phone # and OBO thx guys

3. steve beckley

How about $200 plus shipping guys! I don't need this anymore new car has one already

4. steve beckley

Sold thx turbo forums

5. 9t3svt

Hey Steve, this is Chris Haffner that bought the c4 a few years back. I have a guy that is interested in the trans and he would like to ask you about it, no big deal. If that would work, please send me your number. Thanks man! 605 661 0503