1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

fast efi edash

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by robu2, Dec 30, 2017.

1. robu2

I have one of these but is there anyway to get or connect a tablet for a bigger screen, this is kinda small. thanx

2. Hemann

The tablet would need to be Windows based not Android. You would hook it up to the same place you hook your laptop to.

3. robu2

hard to find a tablet thats not micro usb but found a adapter on amazon. this should work??? right

4. Hemann

The problem is trying to charge the tablet at the same you are using it/or in my case.

I tried it awhile ago with a 10" tablet that only had 1 micro usb. I could get the tablet to work but the screen was to small for me and I couldn't charge at the same time. I was wanting a permanent mount.

I think the Surface tablets might have a micro usb and usb port and there might be more?