1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

I need help with a base tune!!

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by SBMRacing, Jun 13, 2017.

1. SBMRacing

I have a 74 nova 355 sbc iron headed with twin GT45 turbos, non intercooled on E85. It has MS3X with crank trigger and 160# injectors. I'm looking for a base tune that will let me start it and load it on the trailer to take to the dyno. Thanks in advance for your help and please let me know if there are any questions!