1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

FAST B2B o2 install help

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by you, Jun 8, 2012.

1. you

I've install a new ngk 24300 o2 sensor in my turbo mustang and received the universal option file and installed that as well. But it does not work. My o2 corr.(%) stays at 0.0 the whole time. Am I missing something? The company I bought the o2 from says that I've done everything correctly and this is the first time it hasn't worked. FAST even resent my file to me to reinstall. Still didn't work. Please Help. :bang:

2. TurboNova

Are you sure it is a L1H1 or L2H2? Have you checked the 2ft extension harness? Did your ecu have WB enabled? Power to the sensor at the orange wire on the 2ft extension harness.

You installed the option file through the system configuration>enable option file.

The blue WB lambda symbol in the lower right hand corner isn't blue?