1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

MS3 4.6 LS2 coil ?

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by 1hcam, Nov 9, 2014.

1. 1hcam

On my old 4.6 setup I ran MS3/x with cops. I used the factory cam and crank sensors with the oem trigger wheel(36-1). On my new motor I'm trying to run LS2 coils with the factory sensors and wheel as well. Would I just use all my old settings in tuner studio and just reset the dwell settings? Is it that easy or am I missing something? Also just to verify I will not need the quad sparks, correct?

[​IMG]#ad

2. Matt Cramer

Yep, that's all you need to do.

3. 1hcam

I love my Megasquirt! :)