1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

turbo fox body suspension choice help ??

Discussion in 'Suspension, Chassis and Tire Tech' started by andrew90, Sep 1, 2015.

1. andrew90

I'm in the process of building a 91 fox with 438 W with a hybrid 82 mm borg warner work turbochargers and running a 2 speed glide car is going to be 30-40 percent street at most and should make some good number so looking at options 1) narrow 8.8 and mini tubs, coil overs, anti sway bar, girdle and offset controle arms 2) looking at the fabricated 9 inch from strange and curry with i feel would be much superior to the 8.8 3) art morrison back half with 9" housing ready to go for 3200 dollars just seem like to go of a deal and order to what ever tire size I want

I've read through the sticky and lots of other and seems like theirs a wide spread on what guys are fitting under a car for tires with narrowing and mini tubs ...