1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

F.Y.I WIDEBAND 02 SENSER FULL SWEEP FOR CHEAP ON A SITE I FOUND AEM GAUGE

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by LITTLETWIN, Jul 6, 2006.

1. LITTLETWIN

F.Y .I AEM WIDE BAND WITH 02 SENSER'S FOR CHEAP TAKE A LOOK
    « on: Today at 04:04:05 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF ANY ONE IS LOOKING FOR AEM WIDE BAND GAUGE'S LOOK NO FERTHER I FOUND A PLACE THAT SELL'S THEM FOR 280 WEB SITE NAME IS MODERNPERFORMANCE.COM ALL ONE WORD GOOD LUCK AND IF YOU DONT SEE IT JUST CALL THE NUMBER BUT IT IS UNDER SRT-4 CHECK IT OUT IT'S UNIVERSAL THE GUY IS GOING TO SAY HE ONLY DEAL'S WITH IMPORT'S BUT IT THE SAME AS OUR CAR IT WILL FIT

2. stanggod

You could get them off ebay cheaper than that.

3. LITTLETWIN

ACCTUALLY I SEENED THEM IN EBAY FOR ABOUT $249.00 PLUS A DELIEVERY CHARGE OF ABOUT $30 SO YES IT COME'S OUT THE SAME BUT DONT NEED TO LEAVE A MESSAGE ON A MACHINE AND HOPE SOME ONE GET'S BACK TO YA ANY WAY'S JUST TRYING LEND A HAND WITH THE INFO :2thumbs:

4. Attatoy

turn your cap off!

5. LITTLETWIN

HOW ABOUT NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! ANSWER THE QUESTIONED ASKED OR MIND YOUR BIZZZ :fu:

6. RonF

summit has the same AEM for $279.99, just a lil FYI

7. LITTLETWIN

still a little more than mine :chacha: