1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Extending Turbocoupe oil drain lines

Discussion in 'DIY and Junkyard Turbo Tech' started by furious70, Apr 18, 2011.

1. furious70

I've got the OEM drain lines with my T3's, and they fit for a starting point, but I need a lot more length to make it down and over to my oil pan. Has anyone sourced some affordable parts for this? What is the most affordable material?

2. Disney Lincoln

3. Drac0nic

Something I did (don't laugh too hard) was I modified a 3/8 pipe flange to fit mine. Not optimal in the least but for budget it would probably work.

4. Disney Lincoln

Ok.... that's dammit cheap right there.

5. furious70

6. furious70

Nothing, I don't need all the fittings though, would like to just buy the hose

7. furious70

Got a pm into vs