1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

For Sale: Exile Turbo Systems ET-R 91mm NIB $2950 shipped!

Discussion in 'Classifieds- TURBO RELATED PARTS' started by Stroken331, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Stroken331

I know I have not posted here in a while, but I am getting out of racing so therefore I need to reduce my inventory. First thing on my list is a brand new in box Exile ET-R modular 91mm turbo that Rick built for me. Carbon fiber bell is included. 1.00 a/r F trim. These turbos are truly a work of art and I wish I would have gotten the chance to run it, but life happens. I will sacrifice for $2950 shipped to your door. If you need more pics or info please let me know. Feel free to check my Ebay feedback as well, Razorbladz2.
    turbo.jpg #ad

turbo.jpg #ad

2. Stroken331

$2750 shipped