1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Ever get a mystery box on your doorstep?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by Disney Lincoln, May 20, 2020.

1. Disney Lincoln

I did. Game on.

Mnlx, Pro-SC, fastspec2 and 1 other person like this.
  2. TTF/Ken Staff Member

Interesting grab bag there. Just don't put all those decals on a ricer, it'll go so fast the wheels will fall off, lol.

3. fastspec2

Guilty. lol
    Glad you enjoyed the box.
    I figured with mostly everyone stuck at home it might be a good time for all parties.
    The video is pretty funny.
    The wideband box is hit or miss, running over the header with a iron may take care of it. It worked probably 75% when pulled out of a friends wrecked car. Might be worth messing with if your bored or doing the world cheapest whatever.
    Everything else (including the booze) should be in good working order and was just mostly leftovers from projects. The 60 pin kit also includes the board for breaking out the harness if you wanted to build a BOB. I believe the map was 3 bar.
    Hopefully you can put some of it to more use then me or, find the orphans a good home.

Thanx for making the video. It was a good time.

4. Drac0nic

You sure those Accel plugs aren't shorties? That seems to be the ones that are commonly around now. Got a set on my 383 and they certainly seem to be usable and the plug wires not being close to the headers is extremely awesome.

That doesn't look like a JAW or DIY-WB kit (least not the one I have.) I didn't realize someone else did the aftermarket controller but it doesn't surprise me too much.

Did the DIYPNP connector with the heat gun just like you said. I did a GM box and didn't even realize they made em for the Fords.

Never seen a bung that tall, reminds me of how one would bypass the second O2 with a spark plug anti fouler though.

I'm also surprised you didn't get a black mamba with the crew that was running around here at a point! :rofl:

Cool care package. Hope you're all staying safe and getting into a bit (but not too much) trouble out there.

Disney Lincoln likes this.