1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

HX35W Discharge flange?

Discussion in 'DIY and Junkyard Turbo Tech' started by Bacon, Jul 12, 2008.

1. Bacon

Hey guys! Anybody know where I can get discharge flanges for the HX35W? The stockers are a big cast iron chunk and the "pipe" that comes out is pointing in the wrong direction for my build (of course) Ideally I'd just like a thick piece of steel that bolts to the exhaust housing with a hole for a slip fit 3 inch pipe.....I know I could cut them out myself but if someone makes one on the cheap I'd rather go that route considering I'm a lazy bastard, I also want to keep the factory internal wastegates. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

2. mfpmax

3. Bacon

Yeah, I'd found that one. I was wondering if any of the site sponsors had something similar...I'd rather support this site than Flea-Bay, but I don't see a reason that wouldn't work. Thank you!