1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Electric power steering issues

Discussion in 'Non-Turbo Tech questions' started by S-Dime, Oct 23, 2022.

1. S-Dime

Anyone have any experience with Volvo electric power steering pumps? I just fit o e in my project but cant get it to run. I have good power/ground and have tried all 3 wires on the other harness for relay trigger.
    Thanks in advance.

Screenshot_20221023-140822_Samsung Internet.jpg #ad

Screenshot_20221023-140744_Samsung Internet.jpg #ad

2. B E N

Yes, I ran one for a while. You should have main power, main ground on the big harness and one trigger wire (12v switched) on the small harness. The other two small wires are for the PCM signal, which you probably don't have.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2022
  3. S-Dime

Thanks, that confirms what i thought. At this point id have to say i was sold a bum pump.