1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

(Pro-M Race Meter) Blow through or draw through

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by boooost94, Feb 11, 2007.

1. boooost94

hey i just picked up a turbo kit for my 94 gt and it comes with a pro m race maf. its set up currently to be run as a draw through meter but i was wondering if the race meters could also be used for a blow through set up. i couldnt find much info on them. any info would be nice, thanks!

2. bonestock91GT

As far as I know, the meters are the same. When you order a MAF, you generally order a "natural asperated" tune and put the nedded tune into the Chip. as long as the meter is not flanged on one end for an airfilter, you shuld be in good shape. Pro-m is now called PMAS(professional mass air systems). Call them up and they should be able to help you. Later :)

3. boooost94

thanks for the info, i'll look into that :)