1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

EFI injector housing and AN-fittings instead of fuel rails

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by BPT Racing, Aug 18, 2010.

1. BPT Racing

Just wondering if anyone on here had experience with these units.

Apparently I can tap my manifold with a 1/8 NPT and screw in the aluminum housing to hold the injectors. Then install the clip on the top and connect AN fuel lines to each individual injector from a distribution block.

Looks like a neat idea, and would give the system more of an old-school mechanical injection look.

[​IMG]#ad

Bad news is - I cant find out who makes them or were I can find them. Anyone know of these??

2. atomicsix

I have looked at those acouple times and would like to use them one day on a Fuel Injection project.

but the only info I have on them is there was a guy on ebay Making/selling them going by "pre7t3"

You could look up his completed listings for the auction, or just email him from ebay about them, I think they were going for 24 buck each.

I found my old link to the completed listing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/EFI-...7635138?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories

I have no experience with these exact holders, but we have used other more simple looking injector holders in our builds. Have had no problems so far.

3. Matt Cramer

4. BPT Racing

Dang!!

You guys are good! :2thumbs: