1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

BS3 - Three step question

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by f3boostboy, Oct 12, 2008.

1. f3boostboy

Can I change the throttle angle required to get the low siide rev limiter to work ?
    I'm trying to get it workl so I can stage the car.

2. THE358BANSH

Main menu>Boost>Boost Parameters. Are you having problems actually getting on the two or three step? If so try snapping the throttle open to the desired angle instead of rolling into it. Worked great for us...

3. f3boostboy

Thanks I'll try that.
    I installed dual rear calipers because the car was just pushing on the line and I couldn't get past 3000 rpm. Now I can get to 4000 by rolling into it but have tried to use the rev limiter agiain.

4. THE358BANSH

Yeah, the Bigstuff is a little tricky to get used to at first, and sometimes has some hiccups, but overall it a nice system. As for the dual brakes, put a clutch in it and you wont have the pushing problem! :moa:Cuz then you can do it like us... 8)