1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

EEC IV modified for low impedence

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by bjam2, Jul 6, 2003.

1. bjam2

How much is an EEC IV modified by autologic for low impedence injectors worth?

Thanks that is all

2. PEARL MUSSIN

I'd say about $10 bucks, and I'll take it...;)

Jeremy

3. Yogidog

About $75-$150 on top of the cost of a $100 CPU (A9L or A3M), anything else the price would be about $25 less..

A LI conversion used to be the standard, but now a Stand Alone Engine Management has taken it's place.

4. 86GT

That sounds about right to me. I've seen several for sale between Corral, Stangnet, and NMRA for $200 - $250.

5. my8950

I have been wondering about this...Do you think they are simply changing out the injector drivers? Not changing any code or anything, I could probably do it. Have drivers, wonder about the code. Anyone wanna be a gineau pig? Modified with low impedance drivers and a EECTuner or something similar would be pretty cool to me...

Anyone? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller???