1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

ebay wastegates

Discussion in 'DIY and Junkyard Turbo Tech' started by joes69, Nov 22, 2018.

1. joes69

I know this question has been asked before but need opinions on the best ebay wasegate.I ran wyntoms before and worked but did have one stick.I am putting the wastegates on a twin ebay gt45s for a budget build and just looking for gates in the 50-60mm size that people have found dependable.

2. subcommopar

I'm using a single 60mm Ebay special with my GT45. Just look for "60mm external waste gate" on Ebay. They are all pretty much the same.

Here is mind after tearing it down after about a year of use.

3. fastspec2

WyntonM.

That "company" makes gates that have always been fine by my experience. Used many of them and no issues to speak of. Take them apart, deburr and anti seize everything. Then drive hard.

4. malibuguy

i'm running a wyntonm on my budget tercel so far so good. However I usually stick with tried and true Tial when I care about the motor.