1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

DIY 351w fox with 88 mm

Discussion in 'DIY and Junkyard Turbo Tech' started by andrew90, Jul 22, 2015.

1. andrew90

doing a 351W with 418 CI using trick flow high ports and going to build my own hot side and cand decide between passenger side turbo and hot side over the headers and down or drivers side turbo and across and down ......car is going to get street driven so going to have mufflers at times and input or pics would be awesome

2. Hemann

With that size motor I would do twins. Easier to route two 3" pipes than one 4" or 5" pipe.

3. andrew90

I though about twins the cost of doing twins vs gains didn't seem worth it though when I priced it out 2 x turbo, waste gates, blow off valves not saying I ruled it out yet though