1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

ebay bbc turbo headers

Discussion in 'DIY and Junkyard Turbo Tech' started by joes69, Jul 29, 2013.

1. joes69

I was looking at some of those turbo headers on ebay for a bbc that are 189.00 dollars and was wondering if these can be bent.I know I will have to move the collector portion alittle and was wondering if anyone has every heated these up and tried bending them.I know they are stainless..Just looking for opinions or suggestions..thanks

2. MonzaRacer

No with the stainless headers you cannot heat and bend, only cut, back purge and re-tig weld. OR build an angled spacer or some other sort of way to reposition as you need. Just what are you installing it in that they need repositioned?