1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Messed up 2 rings, heed help finding them

Discussion in 'LS1, LS2, LS6, LT1, SBC Turbo and other GM Specfic Turbo Tech' started by Ryan Stout, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Ryan Stout

So I messed up 2 hellfire piston rings when installing the new pistons. Anybody know where I can buy 2 sets of single piston rings or just 2 rings that will work as replacements?

4.030" bore, napier 1/16" 2nd ring. Need 2 of them.

2. M&M Turbochargers

might want to reconsider using the hell fire rings ,, actmobmar doesent think he would use them again

3. 434chevelle

I wouldn't use them again.

4. Ryan Stout

That bad, huh? Damn

5. Disney Lincoln

Damn, I have a set that I was planning on using in my new motor. Better search what happened...

In other news, I may have some Hellfire rings i'll sell!

6. Ryan Stout

Looks like I'm gonna throw something else in it. I don't wanna rebuild it every year on top of some of the issues I've read. Thanks for the heads up!