1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

e85 Fuel system sizing

Discussion in 'Non-Turbo Tech questions' started by TT_05_Stang, Dec 4, 2012.

1. TT_05_Stang

I know rule of thumb is it takes 30% more e85 to make the same power as gasoline. So just wanting to make sure my calculations are correct...

so I am looking at a aeroquip eliminator pump P# 18677 Eliminator Mustang Stealth Kit '“ S197

It says it supports 1400 flywheel hp. So roughly 1000 with e85? and that would be around 850-900 rear wheel?

Its a nice simple drop in design... just not sure if it has enough room to grow if I went with e85

2. brianj5600

If you can get in touch with Brett at Aeromotive he can help you. He is very helpful in not only telling what you need, but also helps you understand your fuel system. I believe he handles all tech help so you may have a hard time getting on the phone or at least spend some time on hold. He is good about answering emails. Just make sure you give him all the info and he will steer you right.