1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

dzus fasteners

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by SlowJoe, Feb 10, 2005.

1. SlowJoe

Anybody got any picks of these? I'm gonna need a few and I don't see any cars around here with them. I also hear stuff of the plate tearing out of the fiberglas so they use one on the bottom side for reiforcements. I did a search but their wasn't any picks

2. Fast SN-95

3. SlowJoe

COOL, THANKS. The problem i'm having is i don't know what size to order. I can't find anything on the net that will show me what size or how to measure.

4. RI85GT

The difference is the Depth they come

Depending on the thickness of the material you are mounting them in will determine what you order

5. oil pan 4

Different lengths are key.
    They piss me off, if there set up right they work fine and if not there a PITA.

6. hybred

summit racing also carries them. not only are they different lengths but have different size body's ect. you can often order a "kit" of pins and fasteners so you get a matching set.

7. TurboSN95

Joe just move your gauge over like we spoke about. leave the hood alone! :D