1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

low mount turbo

Discussion in 'Turbo Tech Questions' started by Berettadan, May 31, 2009.

1. Berettadan

Ok hello everyone I have a 2.3 gm quad 4 in my beretta. i want to change up my turbo setup i'm really looking in to buying a hx40. I want to mount the turbo below my headlight behind my bumper so this means having a pretty long header. My old setup had a log manifold and spool was fast. My question is will having a longer header cause more lag? Also in mounting the turbo there it will cut down on my intercooler piping by a few feet. And also would i have a oil drain problems. Thanks guys

2. stangman9897

Go to top of page and you will see a green search button. Inter low mount turbos and click. Just took a look plenty of info. By the way wellcome and good luck.

3. Turbo6Notch

prob would need a pump for the oil return line.