1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Dumbest and best car shows and movies ever

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by Crazy Larry, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Crazy Larry

Name what you think are the dumbest and best car show or movie.

Worst: Unique Whips. Bunch of clowns and Castro was an idiot. He's got a new show now but I won't watch it.
    Best: this one is harder, but I am partial Dirty Mary Crazy Larry! That's where I got my user name!

2. Drac0nic

Never seen it, the add is in the Grindhouse Trailer (excellent.) I'm going to have to go with Two Lane Blacktop, and a bit campier Hot Rod 1979.

3. flyinhillbilly

X2 on two lane blacktop, most of the shows on TV qualify for the worst IMO.

4. TTF/Ken Staff Member

Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry is decent enough but some of the acting is bad.

Best is hard to say, so many good ones from Thunder Road to Two Lane Black Top, and Bullet and so many others.

But there are horrible one's for sure. Corvette Summer, Unique Whips, Gas Monkey Garage to name a few

5. Billy L

Fat and furious is horrible, those guys are total dumbass's.

Alot of good old movies though. I like days of thunder even though it's round track garbage lol.
    Vanishing point is one my favorites though.

6. 93weezer

Few of the best, death proof, 2 lane black top, American graffiti, vanishing point