1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Driving music

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum For Non-Auto Topics' started by MasonsTurbos10, Feb 9, 2014.

1. MasonsTurbos10

Music can make or break driving. You all know those songs that just get you going when driving, makes you want to drive like hell and blow through gears. I'm looking for some new songs to drive to. Post the names, links, videos, playlists, etc of the best driving songs you have. Anything you have, new or old, rock or rap, anything in between. Let's see the list we can make.

2. TTF/Ken Staff Member

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
  3. RyanMayo

&list=PLgM26Qh99kv0B85B70cUNTT2DCUf9_UpH[/url]

4. Krandmar

Most of the time my passengers will be stuck listening to Zeppelin. If they want something newer, then the first two Danzig albums are on standby. And yes around here we refer to a 1968 Corvette or a 1970 Camaro as “late models”.

5. Drac0nic

So you listen to most "classic rock" radio stations? I thing Zeppelin is the law&order of music, it always seems like they are being played on at least one radio station at any given time. Honestly I'll listen to a bit of everything but that's what happens when you can go through 10-15 CDs in a weekend driving.

Seriously though, few videos:

A random one I don't listen to in the car, just irrational up at 3AM music.

6. Krandmar

The Branson area is a little weak on classic rock stations so it's Mini Disc, CD, iPod and hard drive that has my old stuff loaded.:headphones: Plus although most of what I like is classified as classic rock most of what you hear on classic rock stations is not stuff I like. I thought 'Classic Vinyl' on satellite was OK most of the time but more 'drinkin'/smokin'' than driving music.

7. Drac0nic

Been a long time since i have been down there. Got stranded in college there once when my buddys car blew up. Good times.

8. Krandmar

Good place for playing with cars and decent people but music and food....you got us beat. We have friends near you in Plainfield. When we get up there we stuff ourselves on pizza, Italian beef and gyros.

9. 91turboterror

Space grass by Clutch, Black sunshine by Rob Zombie, Fuel by Metallica, Highway Star by Deep Purple, Big Truck by Coal Chamber to name a few I'm at work now & I'll add more later.

10. mattsvt

Five finger death punch, devil driver, rob zombie, ya know the calming stuff.

11. mikemachine

12. 91turboterror

Fear Factory,Hatebreed,Machinehead,Trivium to name a few