1. The Turbo Forums - The discussion board for both hard core and beginner turbocharged vehicle enthusiasts. Covering everything from stock turbocharger cars, seriously fast drag racers, boats, motorcycles, and daily driver modified turbo cars and trucks.
    To start posting in our forums, and comment on articles and blogs please

IF YOU ARE AN EXISTING MEMBER: You can retrieve your a password for your account here: click here.

Does anyone know can you tune calmap through remote computer access? accel DFI

Discussion in 'EFI Tuning Questions and Engine Management' started by jason1970, Nov 17, 2013.

1. jason1970

my husband bought a motor originally from the USA and we are in Australia, it seams no one here can tune the calmap, does anyone know can this be done if I give remote access through my computer? and if so do you know anyone I can contact to do this for us?

regards Tracey

2. turboeverything

Do you have more details on the setup??
    That will help a lot.. What's the problem getting it tuned..
    I'm sure some one on here can help..

3. jason1970

Where we are there is no one who has ever worked with Calmap and been searching online for someone in Australia who knows how to with no results.
    My brother suggested that I can give someone who knows how to do this remote access to my computer which means that they can log into my laptop and see exactually what is showing on my laptop and tune it for me. My hubby isnt home at the moment but I know it 350 chev engine built by Nelson Racing in the States, it has a Accel dfi gen 7, electronic injected that is all I can tell you until the hubby gets home shortly

Tracey

4. Blowerman540

When your in the VE table use auto cal feature at idle and part throtle.ir works pretty good with the standard o2 sensor.
    If you go wideband sensor you can auto calc at full load.
    Switch over to 3d view and smoorh out your table.
    You should still read the plugs.

5. Blowerman540

You can remote tune if your ecm has firmware 5 or higher.
    Becareful if someone alters your tune with a higher version than yours and sends it back to you to load.

6. jason1970

so it is possible to find someone that I can send the calibration to and they can alter it for us? If anyone out there can do this please let me know I am willing to pay someone to do this for us

Tracey

7. TurboNova

I can help, you can remote tune with any version of Calmap using something like www.teamviewer.com
    I do this all the time with people from all over the world.

You can email me direct
    This content is protected

8. jason1970

Hi Brian,

have just sent you an email

regards Tracey